Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Aspartame sneaked into my life!

Who knew Ice Cubes gum had aspartame in it?  I didn't.  Guess I can't say I've eliminated all sugar substitutes.  Damn!

February 27

Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble, frozen blueberries, almond milk, and coffee with the creamer and sugar.

Snack:  Cherry Pie LaraBar

Lunch:  1 egg, 2 egg white scrambled eggs with 2 mini red and 1 mini yellow peppers, ham, and cheese.

Workout:  This was a good one!
Jog 1 minute
High knee run 1 minute
walking lunges 1 minute
light jog 2 minutes
squat hold 1 minute
plank row to burpee 1 minute
sprint 1 minute
mountain climbers 1 minute
single leg deadlift with shoulder press for 2 minutes (switch legs after a minute)
Russian twists 1 minute
sprint 1 minute
2 feet lateral hops for distance 2 minutes
walk out push up to swivel 1 minute
Mary Catherine's for 30 seconds
Walking plank 1 minute
squat flips with 180 degree turns 1 minute
side planks 1 minute each side
squat hold 1 minute
plank row to burpee 1 minute
sprint 30 seconds
mountain climbers 1 minute
single leg deadlift to shoulder press 2 minutes (switch legs after a minute)
russian twists for 1 minute
sprint 1 minute
2 feet lateral hops for distance 2 minutes
walk out push up to swivel legs 1 minute
Mary Catherine's 30 seconds
walking plank for 1 minute
squat flips with 180 degree turns 1 minute
side plank 1 minute each side

Dinner:  1 Lou Malnati's deep dish pepperoni pizza and a banana;  I checked out the calories on that piece of pizza and it was 540 calories.  I swear on my honor, I will only love 1 piece of Lou's deep dish pepperoni pizza at a time.  So good!

That evening I drank a ton of water.

February 28

Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble cereal, frozen blueberries, almond milk, and coffee with York Peppermint Patty creamer and sugar.  Gotcha!  I changed my creamer.  Not as good as Cinnabon and Almond Joy...but good!

Lunch:  A mini Green Monster (I halved the recipe).

Snack:  An orange and a lemon LaraBar.

Grandma's house snack:  2 chocolate chip cookies.  Let me tell you...these are the BEST chocolate chip cookies.  I couldn't pass one up this time.  Or 2.

Dinner:  The kids and I went on a mission to deliver girl scout cookies and then we headed off to Wendy's.  I ate a 1/2 apple pecan salad (the guy forgot to give me the pecans) and a sour cream and chive baked potato.  I used only 1/2 of the sour cream given to me.  Water

Evening snack:  water and popcorn

February 29 - Happy Leap Year Day!

Breakfast:  Special K cereal with crumbs of the Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble, frozen blueberries, almond milk, and the same coffee as yesterday.

Lunch:  This huge breakfast burrito had less than 400 calories...good calories!  I scrambled together 1 egg, 2 egg whites, skim milk, 3 mini peppers, a bit of chopped onion, spinach, mushrooms, ham, and a little cheese together.  I wrapped it in a 100 calorie multi-grain wrap.  It was huge and super tasty.  I finished the whole thing and began writing this blog.  It'll be interesting what time I had snack with all that protein in me.  Keep you posted!  Here's a picture of it.


Enjoy the day!  It's almost 60 here in the Chicago area!

No comments:

Post a Comment