Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moving right along...

Monday, February 6th

Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble, Almond Milk, Blueberries and Coffee with Almond Joy creamer and a bit of sugar.

Lunch:  Turkey Sub with all the veggies, American Cheese, and Mustard on wheat bread from Subway.  Water

Dinner:  Chili with sour cream and cheese.  Skim Milk and half an orange (I shared with my son)

Tuesday, February 7th

Breakfast:  Special K with Berries, Blueberries, and Almond Milk.  Coffee with Almond Joy Creamer and a bit of sugar.

Workout:  20 minute run/20 minute stairs/20 minute bike/10 minutes core

Lunch:  Raisin Bran Crunch cereal with Almond Milk, a Banana, and water with a NUUN tablet. 

These tablets give your water a refreshing light taste, and replace electrolytes lost during a workout.  Check it out at http://www.nuun.com/.  They come in lots of flavors and I bought mine at Fleet Feet Sports in Elmhurst.  Recently, I met Fleet Feet's new owners, Stacey and Frank, who are super excited to be in Elmhurst.  Their store is for anyone looking for great athletic shoes, accessories, and clothing, and they also offer programs for people of all fitness levels.  For more information, go to http://www.fleetfeetelmhurst.com/ .  Which reminds me, I need new running shoes before my half marathon training starts on Monday!  ON IT!

Snack:  Lemon Lara Bar

Dinner:  I made a German cabbage salad.  Very low in calories and satisfied me until I went to a see some fellow runners who will be running with me in June from Madison to Chicago.  A special shout out to RMFAO!  That'd be our team name this year and I love it!  OK, onto the food.  So, I'm a sucker for apps.  Ingested by me was quite a few wheat thins and some gluten free crackers dipped in low fat cream cheese and jalapeno peach jelly.  I also had just a few tortilla chips with salsa and a bit of queso.  Drank a couple glasses of water and enjoyed a glass of red wine.  To top it off, I had 1/2 of a extremely large M'M Cookie.  It was so good!

I got home shortly before 10 pm, planned boot camp for the next day, and went to bed.  Didn't sleep that well since my mind was racing thinking about stuff going on in my life.  Thank goodness, it's all good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment