Saturday, March 10, 2012

Working on journaling while vacationing. Good times...

Dinner from March 7th:  I ended up eating the leftovers from Antico Posto and ended up roasting carrots, onions, and green peppers.  So good!  I drank water as well.

March 8:
Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble, Frozen Blueberries, Almond Milk, and Coffee with the fixin's.

Lunch:  An awesome full size GREEN MONSTER!

Snack:  Key Lime Pie Lara Bar

Dinner:  I have not mentioned that my oven DOES NOT WORK worth a DAMN!  I moved from an house with an absolutely awesome oven to a house with a oven that when I put it at 350 degrees, I finally realized it's actually 150 degrees.  550 degrees is 340 degrees so I can make most things, but it takes forever.  A Tombstone pizza takes 45 MINUTES!  Yes, my brownies took an hour and fifteen minutes once.  Seriously?  So after all of these blogs, I've rarely used an oven and instead have used a toaster oven for small amounts of food such as roasting veggies, toast, sweet potato fries, etc...

OK, so my dinner....I made a fry pan chicken stir fry lasagna (cause I have no damn oven that works).  I layered up cut up chicken breast, stir fry veggies, lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese all layered in a fry pan.  It tasted just ok.

Dessert:  A Skinny Cow 50 calorie fudge bar.

March 9

Breakfast:  Special K with Berries cereal, frozen berries, almond milk, and coffee with the with the fixin's.

Lunch:  Yes, I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I need to use up my bananas, almond milk, and spinach.  The Greek yogurt will be fine by the time I come home.  So...I made yet another GREEN MONSTER!

Snack:  I was hungry so I had a ginger snap Lara Bar and an apple.

Dinner:  We left for vacation around 3:30 pm.  IT IS VACATION, so I treated myself to a Wendy's #7.  It is my fave!  A spicy chicken sandwich with a small fry.  They asked for my drink and all of the options were pop!  UGH!  So I "pay" for a glass of water.  Kinda frustrating...

Late night snack:  We plan on driving thru the night so I had my first Dunkin' Donuts coffee since November.  My parents bought me an absolutely spectacular Cuisinart K-Cup coffee maker, and I swear that it was my first DD coffee since.  In fact, I've had Starbucks once since then too!  Super $ saver...boo yah!

March 10

Still driving...1:30 am I had 3 twizzlers.

Breakfast:  We stopped at Cracker Barrel at 7:45 am.  I have never been so disappointed with this place in my entire life.  I paid too much for an "Egg Beaters scrambled egg" and a tiny excuse for a circle shape piece of turkey sausage.  I also had 2 pieces of wheat toast with butter and grape jam.  The best part of the meal was my to-go cup of coffee that I put my own Peppermint Patty coffee creamer in when I got into the car.  Seriously, if I order a super high calorie and high fat meal, I get the the mother of all meals, but when I try to go healthy, I get close to nothing.  Total disappointment...

Lunch:  We drive around the Siesta Key/Sarasota area and it's 11:30 am.  We have been in the car for a whopping 21 hours.  The kids are whining and I am frickin' hungry!  I ravage into the cooler and make myself a ham and string cheese roll up.  The string cheese is the "light" variety, and I kick myself every time I buy this stuff.  It's so much better just to buy the normal string cheese.  Anyway, I roll up deli ham around string cheese...eat it...and then enjoy a package of Garden Salsa Sun Chips.  I calculate the calories and it's about 300ish.  Then we get to Venice and meet my parents at our house rental.  They are hungry so we agree to follow them to where ever they want to go.  They drive to McDonald's.  NO BIG DEAL!  I can handle it...until my husband buys a flippin' Shamrock Shake.  Wade and my son share the shake which I really should've had a few slurps of...but I didn't.

Snack:  Ginger Snap Lara Bar and a banana

Liquid Snack:  We check into our house and so far I've almost downed 3 Land Sharks with a lime.  These are good and I am on vacation.

Dinner:  On the menu is Turkey Burgers, 3 bean salad, and potato salad.  I'll get back to you later!  I'm sure I'll have more drinks to post too.  Cheers!

So tomorrow is my official 49th day of food journaling.  It is supposed to end and I'm going to miss it so with that said...it won't be my last:)

Before I leave you all...I'm going to share my workout from yesterday.

Workout:
15 minute stationary bike to warm up

30 minute Circuit Challenge
Light Jog - 3 minutes
Straight Leg Kicks - 2 minutes
Alternating step back lunges - 2 minutes
Sumo Squat with Shoulder Presses - 2 minutes
Squats - 30 seconds
Squats Jumps - 30 seconds
Push Ups with side to side leans - 1 minute
Single Leg Deadlift with Reverse Fly - 2 minutes
Push up to Plank Row - 1 minute
Crazy Ivan's - 2 minutes
Knee Tucks - 1 minute
Walking Plank - 1 minute
Deadlifts - 1 minute
Froggers - 1 minute
2 feet forward/backward hops - 2 minutes

20 minutes Interval Precor workout

And yes...I will share what I failed to practice what I preach real soon!  Still mad about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment