Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've got 4 more days then I'll share what I didn't practice what I preach. Can't believe I forgot...

March 5

 When I woke up, I ate breakfast at 5:10 am.

 Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Triple Berry Crumble; frozen blueberries; almond milk; coffee with york peppermint patty creamer and sugar

 Since I had breakfast so early, I'm obviously hungrier for a morning snack before lunch.

 Morning snacks: Tropical fruit Lara Bar and an apple

 Late Lunch: Kashi Spicy Black Bean Enchilada and water

Pictures of the box and the nutritional information.




Dinner: Turkey Burger and sweet potato fries. Water

 March 6

 Breakfast: Special K with Berries; frozen blueberries; almond milk; coffee with the fixin's

 Lunch: A full size awesome GREEN MONSTER!

 Snack: Chocolate Coconut Chew Lara Bar and an apple

 Dinner:   I had dinner at Antico Posto in Oak Brook. On Tuesday nights, they have 1/2 off bottles of wine. While dining there, I enjoyed 1 piece of bread with their awesome veggie/olive oil mixture. The width of their bread varied, and I MINDFULLY ate a thinner piece of bread. Honestly, weeks ago I would've had 2 thick pieces of bread. For the entre, I had their risotto that consisted of 2 pieces of pork tenderloin, risotto, caramelized onions, and butternut squash.  I ate 1/2 of the entre, and brought the rest home.  For dessert, I ate a scoop of burnt caramel gelato. So so so so good! I drank 3 glasses of water and enjoyed less than a glass and a half of wine.

Risotto

Burnt Caramel Gelato


March 7

Breakfast:  At 5:10 am, I ate a bowl of Special K with Berries cereal with frozen blueberries and almond milk, and coffee at 7:30 am.

Snack:  Orange

Lunch:  A 100 calorie whole wheat wrap with 3 slices of deli ham and 2 slices of cojack cheese.  Apple and skim milk

Snack:  8 Almond Pops with Blueberries - Picked up 3 bags from Costco; 1 for me and 2 for friends who were looking for them.

Dinner will be posted later!  Although, I'm guessing I'll be finishing last night's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment