Sunday, December 29, 2013

X-Rated Holiday Fun?

Saturday, December 14th

Breakfast:  In case you forgot...Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble; almond milk; frozen blueberries; coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.

Lunch:  Southwest Salad (the bag from Jewel) and I added chicken.  I ate maybe a 1/3 of the bag, and I never put the full amount of dressing on.

Snack:  Ate about a tablespoon of Nutella right out of the jar

Dinner:  We had our FITT-RX Holiday Party.  Tons of really great food...mostly appetizers

I consumed:  5 beers (why don't I just get it out there), 2 potato skins with sour cream; 2 crackers with cheese; 3 crackers with this awesome blueberry cheese roll thing; 3 apple slices with baked brie; 4 chips and quacamole; a handful of dark chocolate pretzel crisps; a handful of chocolate popcorn; a few veggies dipped in a jalapeno yogurt dip; 2 pieces of pizza.  All over the span of 4 1/2 hours or so.

Secret Santa gifts were brought anonymously and we all picked numbers to see who got to go first. Basically, 1 goes, then 2, yada, yada, yada...but there are options to steal gifts.  Gifts could be stolen up to 2 times, and if yours got stolen you could steal someone else's or pick from the land of unopened gifts. Any who, I stole some scented soaps to which then they got stolen.  So I chose to pick from the pile of unopened gifts.  I see this beautiful velvety feeling red box.  Looks so beautiful, PURE, and innocent.  It is begging my name.  As I open...here is what I get.

Balls Key chain

Tampon Flasks
Midget Man Love Doll that is NOT wearing underwear

I see these amazing, wonderful, HORRIBLE gifts and the first thing I do of course if blow up the doll!  Yes, he IS amazing...NOT!  But it was a good laugh, and the commentary during the blow up process was priceless.  Thanks, y'all!  I promise this gift will be traveling...so we'll see who gets it next!

We hang for a while, then head over to the Snuggery to meet friends for a drink (Vodka Tonic).  We only stayed for a few minutes, because we had an early morning the next day.

December 15th

We get up early and off we go to my son's hockey game in Hoffman Estates.  To get the troops rolling we promise Dunkin' Donuts to jump start their engines.  A success...

Breakfast:  Dunkin' Donuts Sesame Bagel with cream cheese and a coffee with skim milk.  Now let me tell you...they slather on cream cheese.  Holy cow...I always ask for just a little bit of cream cheese, but they never listen.  I bet there was close to a 1/4 cup of that stuff on the bagel.  I scrape most of it off and eat it.  It wasn't very good.  :(

Lunch:  1/2 Nutella and banana sandwich

Dinner:  Baked Pasta and an apple

Dessert:  I baked my Christmas cookies today.  12 dozen lemon zest cookies, and a couple dozen meringue cookies.  I ate 3 of the first and 2 of the second.  Oh, and let's not forget the lemon zest cookie dough. LOVED...I will stop at that.

December 16th

Breakfast:  The "usual"

Snack:  Apple

Workout:  Today, I worked out alone at the studio.  A rare occurrence, but much needed.
Tabatas:  Box jump burpees/Rowing; Bike/Push ups;Battle Ropes/Mountain Climbers; Plank.  Then 1 set of assisted pull-ups; side planks (1 minute each side), and 4 v-sits (20 secs each).  Workout lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Lunch:  Rotisserie chicken; brown rice; grape tomatoes

Snack:  Nuts over Chocolate Luna Bar

Dinner:  My husband's work party was at a Chicago Bulls game.  We were in a box which meant....THE DESSERT CART!!!!!  Love, love, love...the dessert cart.  I had pulled pork (no bun), potato chips and these amazing dips they serve, a small helping of macaroni and cheese; amazing salad (most of my plate), and a chicken wrap.  During the game, I had 3 beers and a couple bottles of water.  To top it off...look below.  I ate 1/2 of it.  The piece was monstrous.
Yes, that piece of carrot cake IS the size of the basketball court.

December 17th

Breakfast:  The usual

Snack:  Apple

Lunch:  Rotisserie chicken; brown rice; grape tomatoes

Dinner:  Chicken Quesadillas and 3 meringue cookies

I always drink water, but never write down how much.  I need to be better and watching my water intake.

December 18th

Breakfast: You know...

Lunch:  Jen and I went to NU Crepes and split the BBQ Chicken and the B5.  The B5 is a breakfast one that's on the "healthier" side.  I'm sure still loaded with calories with the actual crepe.

Snack:  Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a piece of string cheese

Dinner:  My usual breakfast and 2 meringue cookies.  Those cookies are soooooo good.  Dang!

December 19th

Breakfast:  same

Lunch:  I met some friends for lunch at Pazzi di Pizza.  It's located in Elmhurst and really good if you want to catch a great lunch or dinner sometime.  I had some bread with olive oil, a veggie panini and a side salad. Oh, and I got talked into (peer pressure) a glass and a half of wine.  

Snack:  An apple with peanut butter

Indulgence:  3 meringue cookies....CRAP!!!

Dinner:  That night I participated in a cookie exchange.  I bring 13 dozen, I bring home 13 dozen.  This is where my blog goes downhill.  My goal is to get rid of these as quickly as possible before I eat everything!!! At dinner, I had a small piece of a chicken enchilada roll, salad, and a couple really good turkey, cheese, and cranberry quesadilla triangles.  I had 2 beers and some caramel and cheese popcorn.  Then, I go home and taste test 4 different cookies!

Done for the evening...stay tuned...
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment