Friday, December 20, 2013

Elf brought crap...

Tuesday, December 10th

It is the holidays after all, and our elf, Bob, decides to do silly things.  What he did today is NOT silly.  In fact, he broke a huge rule in our house...he bought POP TARTS!  Now my kids know that they get Pop Tarts only when we are in a hotel.  That's it.  Well this bugger brought them to my kids today!
Bonus points if anyone knows whose Christmas card is under the box!

Workout:  I participated in the 5:40am boot camp with our FITT-RX clients.

Breakfast:  Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen blueberries; almond milk; coffee; pumpkin spice creamer

Lunch:  I polished off the leftover lasagna.  I couldn't leave a 1/2 portion in the 9X13 pan, so I opted to 1 big piece.

Snack:  Mini Cashew cookie Larabar

Workout:  I taught Boot Camp Express at 4:00, and had a blast participating with everyone!  They kicked ass.

Dinner:  I ate my cereal concoction (again...), and had an orange.

Late night snack:  Popcorn

Wednesday, December 11th

Bob, our Elf, decided it would be a great idea to bring the kids Nutella from the North Pole.  Mom doesn't buy it, so he did.  Just an FYI - my son decided to put an order in for the next day...potato chips.  Won't happen...
Not our elf, but of course if you google it, you'll find an elf with Nutella!  And what's up with the cat?

Breakfast:  Yes, you all know...

Lunch:  I had a Green Monster smoothie.  My Green Monsters are mixed in my food processor.  Throw in 2 tablespoons peanut butter (I used chocolate PB2 today), 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 cup almond milk, and 3 cups spinach (I only had 1 cup or so this time).

Workout:  Jen and I went to Flywheel Chicago for a Spin Class.  Super cool place in the Gold Coast that kicked my butt.  It was 45 minutes of me trying to keep up with everyone else.  No Joke!  I bet I was consistently 20-30 RPM's behind every time he asked us to ramp it up.  WOW...can you say "leg burn?"

Snack after the workout:  Apple

Snack:  Chocolate Peppermint Stick Lunabar; string cheese

Later snack because I was starving:  I dipped pretzels in cream cheese and strawberry basil jelly.  It's awesome and usually supposed to be an appetizer for a party.  Not this time!

Dinner:  A piece of pork roast with brown rice and brussel sprouts.

Dessert;  Mint chip ice cream

Thursday, December 12th

Breakfast:  Same

Morning Snack:  Peanut Butter Cookie Mini Larabar

Workout:  TRX with Carrie and a workout with Vince. Nice double workout today!

Lunch:  Due to my double workout, I found it appropriate to eat a Nutella Banana Sandwich on whole grain break.  Better yet, I only ate a half sandwich.  It was amazingly good!

Dinner:  Leftover pork with brown rice.  Our neighbor shared some of their freshly made gingerbread.  It was awesome!  I had one piece.

Late night snack:  Pretzels with cream cheese and strawberry jam.

Friday, December 13th

Breakfast:  Same as always

Lunch:  Rotisserie chicken (maybe a cup's worth) apple; piece of gingerbread

Snack:  Coconut Chocolate LunaBar

Not sure what happened this afternoon, but apparently what's written down is Blue Moon, Henry Weinhards beer, Pirate's Booty.  Perhaps, a late afternoon snack on a Friday??

Dinner:  Chipotle Sofritas bowl made "My Way", and iced tea; a piece of Gingerbread

Later that evening:  3 pieces of Two Brother's pepperoni pizza...I blame my husband.

The food log from this day was definitely a Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment