Friday, December 13, 2013

ET and DA BEARS!

December 6th

Breakfast:  Same ol', same ol'  Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen blueberries; almond milk; coffee; pumpkin spice creamer.

Workout:  TRX Boot Camp aka another beating from Jen

Lunch:  Kale Smoothie from Mariano's and a caramel apple sample that was the size of half my pinky finger.

Snack:  S'mores Luna Bar

Dinner:  Tator Tot Casserole (2 helpings cause I made it AWESOME!)  It was a combination of mixed veggies, chicken, and cheese topped with Tator Tots.  Water

Impulsive move:  15 Reeses Pieces;  I believe the last time I ate Reese's Pieces, ET was still in the theatres!

Still cry every time...
That evening we had a Christmas party and we met friends beforehand for a couple drinks at Francesca's in Elmhurst.  I had 2 pieces of fried calamari (ate because it was staring at me), a very dirty martini, and a Texas Mule.  At the party, I had 3 beers.  Food wise, I indulged in 4 crackers with jelly and cream cheese (this concoction will show up in later posts), a handful of candied walnuts, a handful of chocolate pretzels with walnuts on top, and a brownie.  Have I mentioned I love sweets?

December 7th

Breakfast:  Same.  Shocker.  Tea (never drink tea, but it sounded better than coffee)

Lunch:  Apple with peanut butter; Turkey and cheese sandwich

Dinner and fun:  That day we went to see our friend play hockey at the Allstate Arena.  Afterwards, we headed to Toby Keith's in Rosemont.  Had 3 beers there, along with a 1/2 carrot (all that was left), a hot wing, mozzarella stick, and I think a fried zucchini.  Then we headed to a Mexican place nearby where I had a margarita, chips, salsa, guacamole (let's just say lots), and shrimp enchiladas, beans, and rice.

We headed back to Elmhurst and ventured into the Snuggery.  We ordered one of those whatdoyoucallit, tall thingys and polished it off together.  It was maybe 2 or 3 beers a person.

To cap off the evening, I ate 3 frosted sugar cookies that our sitter made with the kids.  So good!

December 8th

Late Breakfast:  blah blah blah

Snack:  Lemon Zest LunaBar (awesome)

Dinner:  Lasagna, southwest salad from Jewel, and a piece of Focaccia bread; 3 sugar cookies

Late night snack:  Orange

December 9th

Breakfast:  same

Lunch:  Leftover lasagna, southwest salad, and a piece of Focaccia bread.

Dinner:  We went to the COLDEST BEARS GAME I have EVER been to.
Thank God the company was great!  Bears win!
Before the game, I had amazing chili, one piece of great steak, about 8 chocolate peanut clusters (ugh), chips and guacamole (before it froze), and 3 beers.  At the game, I had 2 beers and hot chocolate.
Beer froze within minutes...no joke.  Went to the warm ladies room to thaw and drink it.

If I had to say anything about restarting my food journal, it's definitely making me eat more fruit and second guessing my food choice and amount I eat.

Enjoy your weekend!  
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment