Sunday, April 8, 2012

Large Reeses' Peanut Butter Eggs are in da house!!!!

Tomorrow starts a new day.  After a fabulous Easter weekend with my family, I get to jump right back into my mindful eating bandwagon.  Ham, potatoes, corn, appetizers (yep, I was full before dinner!), Summer Shandy, wine, apple pie, cherry pie, my mom's amazingly decorated sugar cookies, and yes, my mom's amazing cinnamon rolls with her scrumptious frosting, Whoppers Easter eggs, salads, marinated cucumbers (to die for!), beef sandwiches, chips, french onion dip, and an accidental sip of my husband's diet coke!  I thought it was my ice tea.  Blech!!!

Not to mention my children's eyes when they saw that Easter morning arrived along with Roller Blades, chocolate, coloring books, crayons, etc...  And yes, the Easter Bunny should've brought things he didn't like, however, he brought things he LOVED!  How long are those large Reeses' Peanut Butter Eggs going to stay in the package?  Will power is going to prevail...I hope:)

Like I said, tomorrow starts a new day.  That sentence is HUGE!  Just because someone has a bad day, week, month, year, doesn't mean that they can't jump back into healthy, mindful eating again. 

Week 2 of half-marathon training starts tomorrow!  What's your week 2 going to look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment