Monday, April 30, 2012

Figuring out why my runs are feeling so much better!!!

Friday's Food Journal

Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Crunch with frozen blueberries and almond milk.  Coffee with Cinnabon creamer (so good!)

Lunch:  1 piece of homemade poppy seed bread, a handful of blackberries, and we took our soon-to-be FITT-RX staff out for lunch to get to know each other.  What a great crew!  I enjoyed a chopped chicken cobb salad and ice tea.

Dinner:  1 piece of Wonder Smart White bread topped with sloppy joe's.  This was a bit of a free for all at our house, so with that sloppy joe, I had a few handfuls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  Dinner of champions for sure!  Not my most proud-of dinner:)

Evening snack:  Leine's summer shandy and some popcorn

Exercise:
I did not get my long run in this weekend.  I sent my hubby off to the studio to install his amazing custom-made desk.  Him, and my partner's husband, or as we like to call them our Chief Marketing Officers, did an amazing job getting it all together.  Wow, I can't wait to work behind it!  Anyway, because of that, I was carting children off to several sporting events.  The following day, we again drove to a sporting event and I got to load up my car with about 900 lbs. of equipment.  If you see a SUV looking like it's ass is sagging, it's me:)  Tomorrow, it'll all be delivered!!!!!

OK, back to exercise.  I polished off 8 miles lickety split.  Seriously, these runs have been amazing this time around.  I truly owe it to HIIT Training and Tabatas.  Wow!  My endurance levels have soared and I'm so happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment