Saturday, April 20, 2013

Been a while...but it DID get completed!

So back in early March, I typed this food journal up only to find out later it deleted. Let's see...it only took me 6 weeks to retype it. I bet you're even more amazed that I still had it:) Since then, so much has happened in my life and it only makes me more grateful for my family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.

During this weekend of eating and drinking below, I know I had a YMCA Fundraiser and a 6.55 No Frills Fun Run, that was indeed FUN! In my original blog, I typed up stories about the weekend and how much fun it was...but for the life of me, I can't seem to explain Friday's dinner of pizza, vodka, and ice cream. Oh well...it must've been real memorable. HA!

Thursday, February 28th

Breakfast:  Oatmeal; dried fruit; coffee with the fixin's

Lunch:  Jamba Juice; Salted Nut Roll mini Larabar

Snack:  Granola

Dinner:  Apple with PB2; cornbread chicken potpie

Evening Snack:  Popcorn; then later got hungry and mixed (UGH!!!) chocolate chips, graham crackers; and vanilla ice cream together.  It was good!

Friday, March 1st

Breakfast:  Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen berries; almond milk

Lunch:  Egg Harbor Roasted Veggie Skillet; water

Dinner:  Pizza; Vodka; Ice cream concoction from earlier (can't remember what the vodka was mixed with, but what a combo!  Something to be proud of...I think not.

Saturday, March 2nd

Breakfast:  1/2 bowl Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen berries; almond milk

Lunch:  Chipotle Chicken Bowl (YUM!)

Dinner:  Chicken; veggies; potatoes; salad; a few beers.

Sunday, March 3rd

Breakfast:  Coffee with the fixin's; Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen berries; almond milk

Lunch:  1/2 turkey burger on a bun; nachos; bloody Mary; blue moon

Snack:  Orange

Dinner:  Kale salad; pork chip; puppy chow; water

Monday, March 4th

Breakfast:  Kashi Go Lean Toasted Berry Crumble; frozen berries; almond milk; coffee with the fixin's

Lunch:  coffee with the fixin's; banana; kale salad

Snack:  Lemon Larabar; puppy chow

Dinner:  Kale Salad; oatmeal bites

Evening Snack:  Popcorn

Yes, one of the more boring blogs...but I completed the 10 weeks, and that was my goal.  I'll continue to sporadically log my food and drink intake, and I guessing in the future, I'll challenge myself to another few weeks of journaling.  If anything, it really gets me back to reality and puts me back on track.  A good reason why everyone should try it!

Keep strength training! 
Keep up with the cardiovascular training! 
And if you want to see results faster?
 Keep up with FOOD JOURNALING!

No comments:

Post a Comment